1. Where do the courses take place?
Scheduled courses are available at out training centers in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol and Leicester.
(Not all courses may be at available at all locations. Please check specific course for more details.)
2. Where will the course be located in London?
There are five locations in London where our courses take place. Central London (Aldgate East),
East London (Stratford), South London (Croydon), West London (Hounslow) amd North London (Wembley).
3. What is the fee for each the course?
Each course fee is different. Please check specific courses for more information.
(Fees include VAT)
4. How long does the course last for?
Each course duration is different, please check specific course for more information.
6. How can I pay for my booking?
You can pay online using card, credit card. Or you can chose to make your booking over the phone.
7. How many delegates will be on the course?
To ensure a high quality of teaching, classes will be small, with an average of 12 students.
8. When will I receive my certificate?
Certification will be given upon completion of the course at the end of the training.